Paper Review Process
Oral presentations and poster presentations will be peer reviewed by three SSAMIC 2017 professional reviewers according to the following rubric:
|Significance of Topic|
|Grammar and Formatting|
|Points (add columns)|| Total Points
- Reviewers are blinded to the authors’ name(s) and institutional affiliation(s).
- Reviewers will not review papers from their own province, and strict conflict of interest declarations are provided to each reviewer.
- Notification of acceptance will be transmitted via e-mail no later than one month after submitted.
- Accepted original papers will be published in SSAMIC proceedings on website and CD.
- Selected papers will be published in the Proceedings of the Social sciences, arts and media International Conference, Srinakharinwirot University